Dear BiemBie Client
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our community.
At the moment, we’re operating business as usual and look forward to seeing you for your next party.
Our top priority at BiemBie is the safety of our clients so we wanted to get in touch to reassure you of the extra measures we are undertaking right now.
Over and above our normal cleaning procedure, we are putting the following extra measures in place:
- The driver / installer of the equipment will sanitize himself & his hands upon arriving at your house / venue.
- All equipment will be sanitized / disinfected after set-up
- We have decided to discontinue all bookings for the Big & Small Ball Ponds as well as the hiring of extra buckets of balls for the jumping castles until further notice.
- We strongly advise NOT to use water on the jumping castles – as this will negatively affect any efforts to disinfect or sanitize the castles.
- Upon collection of your items the same procedures above will apply.
- As you can imagine this will be adding quite a bit of extra time during set up and collection – so please bear with us and ensure your area where equipment will be for the party is clean of toys, dog poo any other item which needs to be moved around. Kindly consider being more flexible with your requests in set up and collection times.
After in-depth research we have decided to use a non-toxic, food industry suitable anti-virus & anti-bacterial product to clean and disinfect all of our rental products. As such we promote this product to ensure our and your children’s safety. We are urging our clients to buy the same product for your party guests’ hands (big & small), so that they can sanitize their hands before /during and after your party. There is no point in BiemBie taking these extra measures, providing you sanitized product but little hands and feet are not protected as well.
If you currently have a birthday party scheduled with us and need to postpone it for any reason, we would be happy to reschedule it for you to another date.
Thank you for your continued support, as a small local business it is extremely valuable to us.
Stay safe and BiemBie Greetings!!