All the information on BiemBie.co.za website as well as the source HTML files and code may be used solely under the following terms and conditions:
The purpose of BiemBie.co.za:
The primary purpose of this site is to offer parents and businesses, children’s play equipment for hire and sale, and to make it all possible by accessing only one website.
The information is provided by BiemBie.co.za does not warrant the validity of the information. While a great deal of care has been taken to keep information on this site both accurate and current, due to a constantly changing business environment. Nor can it be held responsible for errors, misprints, omissions or misinformation. BiemBie.co.za is not responsible for information that may be contained in sites linked to BiemBie.co.za or links to other sites provided by BiemBie.co.za.
Restrictions on use:
All copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property rights on the BiemBie.co.za site belongs to BiemBie.co.za. Logos, images and names identifying BiemBie.co.za products are proprietary marks of BiemBie.co.za and except for what is listed below, shall not be construed as conferring license or right by implication or otherwise for use except where BiemBie.co.za permission has been granted.
- The public is granted nonexclusive, non-transferrable limited license to view and use information retrieved from the BiemBie.co.za database and site as long as it is solely for personal informational, non-commercial use and furthermore that any copyright notices or any other notices are not removed, obscured or changed
- No part of this site including but not restricted to materials retrieved from it, it’s source code or images on it may be reproduced, copied, republished, transmitted or reproduced in form whatsoever except where stated in this terms and conditions statement or where permission has been granted by BiemBie.co.za.
Permission must be obtained from BiemBie.co.za before providing links to the website. The link must be to the BiemBie.co.za homepage. You may not obscure by framing or otherwise place any notices on the BiemBie.co.za site nor insinuate in any way that any advertising you may have is endorsed by BiemBie.co.za. You must discontinue your link if so asked by BiemBie.co.za for any reason. Permission can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This site is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis and BiemBie.co.za expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- co.za disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or any way related to :
- Any errors in this site or omissions from this site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
- Any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this site, including but not limited to any errors or omissions there from
- The unavailability of this site or any portion thereof
- Your use of this site
- Your use of any equipment or software in connection with this site
Limitation of liability:
A covered party (covered party being: BiemBie.co.za, its affiliates, any officers, members, employees subcontractors, agents, successors) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without any limitation) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with this site, including its content, regardless of any negligence of any covered party.
The terms and conditions that have been set forth shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and any disputes arising shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein.
- The BiemBie.co.za site, its source code and these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. The continued use of the BiemBie.co.za site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
- Please review this section for any major changes in the future.
- These terms and conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on the BiemBie.co.za site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of the BiemBie.co.za site.
- If, however, there are any provisions set forth in these terms and conditions that are unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that particular provision will be deemed severable from any of the provisions remaining and shall in no way affect the enforceability and validity of said provision.
Should you not agree with these Terms and Conditions in full, you must immediately terminate your use of this site.
You’d be hard pressed to find a company that values your privacy more than BiemBie Pty (LTD) does. When you visit our website you will be given the opportunity to receive e-mails from us. We know that some of the information you choose to give us is personal, and we take that seriously. Read the statement below if you’d like to know what we do with the information we obtain from you.
This privacy statement describes how BiemBie Pty (LTD) collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: www.biembie.co.za. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
BiemBie Pty (LTD) Reg no: 2014/262741/07 (hereinafter referred to as “BiemBie“, “we“, “us” or “our“) is committed to ensuring the protection of the privacy of all visitors (“Visitors”) to our website at www.biembie.co.za (the “Website“) as well as all persons (“Customers”) who have registered for an account with us (“Account”), whether they have done so in order to purchase products (“Shoppers”), or to rent products (“Rental Shopper”).
Access to Personal Information
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Special Notice for Parents: Personal Information about Your Children
We are extremely concerned about your children’s privacy. We do not knowingly collect any personal information directly from children, and we do not knowingly place children on our mailing list. When you register we may ask for some general information about your children or grandchildren. Specifically, we may ask for age and gender information. We combine this information with data submitted by other customers. This aggregated data is not personally identifiable. It is anonymous. We use this combined, anonymous information to help us better understand who is using our products. Again, this information is analyzed collectively and is not personally identifiable. We never ask for your children’s names or anything that could be used to contact them personally. Under no circumstances is any information you provide used to knowingly market directly to your children or to contact your children.
How to be Removed from Our Mailing List
If you wish to be removed from our list, please e-mail us on email@example.com. You may also follow the unsubscribe instructions located within all of the email communications you receive. If you have unsubscribed then we will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature.
Types of Information we collect
As a Visitor, registered Shopper, you agree that we may electronically collect, store and use the following of your information:
- Additional information you may provide on a voluntary basis: such as demographic information or information related to your favourite social networking site (eg. the site name, address and description), or information relating to your participation in competitions, promotions, surveys, and/or additional services (“Optional Details”).
- Personal Information about You: When you send us personal information such as your email address, street address, etc., we use this information for limited and specific purposes including the following:
- We combine your information with data submitted by others. We use this aggregated data to analyze purchase trends and identify common characteristics of our customers such as what area they live in, etc. Your data is not personally identifiable at this point – you are anonymous.
- We use this combined, anonymous information, along with any comments you provide, to help develop new products and make adjustments to current products. Again, this information is analyzed collectively and is not personally identifiable.
- We also may use anonymous information to help persuade retailers to carry our products. We do not lend, rent or sell personally-identifiable information to our retailers.
- In order to place an order you must first complete you are required to provide personal information such as name and e-mail address. If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide additional contact information (such phone number and delivery address) and financial information (such as delivery address if different than your and credit card number). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- If you request that we follow up with you personally such as to help you to fix a problem with a product, then we, or someone working specifically for us, will use this information to contact you as you requested.
- If you choose to receive email or promotional information via e-mail from BiemBie, then occasionally (usually no more than twice a month), we will send you email or mail about BiemBie products and promotions. We won’t clog your mailbox with a bunch of spam, and we won’t give your email address or postal address to anyone else. That’s just not our style.
How we collect such information
- Voluntarily provided by you: Optional Details may be submitted by you to us if you decide to upload or download certain content (or products) from the Website, enter competitions, take advantage of promotions, respond to surveys, register and subscribe for certain additional services, or otherwise use the optional features and functionality of the Website.
- We collect information about Customers through your Personal, Corporate and Contact Details will be provided by you during your registration as a Customer and/or thereafter by your actively completing an online order. Additional Details are provided by you on a voluntary basis either directly or indirectly by means of you linking your Account to your other social networking profiles, such as your Facebook profile. Transaction Details are recorded by us as and when you buy or sell anything on the Website. Third Party Details are provided by you as and when you decide to order a product (including gift vouchers) as a gift for that third party.
- Automatically gathered via various technologies:
- Other tracking technology: When you access the Website or open one of our HTML emails, certain Usage Details may be automatically collected and recorded by us or our service providers from your system by using different types of tracking technology.
- Web Beacons: We, and our third party partners, employ, a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information. We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. If you would like to opt-out of these emails, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log Files: When you visit our website we detect and may record how you got here and where you came from. Specifically, we may collect the domain name or IP address of the site from which you connected, the type of browser you used, and what search terms you used if you found our site(s) via a search engine or link. This information is not used to identify you personally. This information is combined and analyzed anonymously to determine how and when people are visiting our website. We also use this information to measure the performance of our site and to help us decide where to advertise our brand and products.
The purpose for which we collect this information
We may use any Optional Details provided by you for such purposes as indicated to you at the time you agree to provide such Optional Details. We may use your Usage Details to:
- automatically provide you with the latest version of the BiemBie application on your system;
- remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the Website or Platform;
- monitor aggregate Website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed;
- recommend such of our products to you which we believe you might like based on your browsing history; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the Website.
- The purposes for which we collect the information: We use the information that registered Customers provide (or that we collect) to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features of the Website and related services, and as may be necessary to comply with any relevant laws.
- More specifically: We use your Personal and Corporate Details to greet you when you access your Account, to manage and administer your use of the Website and fulfil our contractual obligations, including to verify your identity when transacting with us;
- We use your Contact Details to verify your identity and to inform you of facts relating to your use of the Website (ie to ensure that Shoppers receive their products, notifications regarding major updates or content you have posted or downloaded from the Website, customer service notifications, and to address copyright infringement or defamation issues). We may also use your Contact Details to inform you of competitions, promotions and special offers form us and/or our partners and/or affiliates, but only if you have given your prior consent to receiving such communications.
- We use your Transaction Details to keep transaction records and to comply with our other obligations and enforce our rights as per the T&C’s. We may also use these details to notify you about products or special offers you may be interested in, but only if you have consented to receiving such communications from us and to, on an aggregated anonymous basis, track sales, conduct market research and in so doing improve our product selection and services generally.
- We may use any Additional Details provided by you to enhance and personalize your browsing experience on the Website and for such other purposes as may be indicated to you at the time you agree to provide such Additional Details.
- We use the Third Party Details to be able to deliver the product you purchased for such third party to him/her and to contact such third party if need be to ensure delivery to him/her. We will not use such Third Party Details for any other purpose.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our www.BiemBie.co.za order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of BiemBie. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
How we protect & store personal information
- We store the personal information of our Customers and Visitors on our servers in South Africa. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
- If you are a legal entity and not an individual, we will liaise only with your named contact or alternative contact provided by your named contact. It is your responsibility to let us know of any changes to your named contact.
How we share personal information with others
- We DO NOT disclose any personally identifiable information about you or your children to anyone not doing work specifically for BiemBie such as a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services, an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf, and a customer service provider to manage our help section. When you sign up for our services, we will share your personal information only as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
- An exception to this is when we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose such information by a law enforcement agency or court of law, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
- On a very limited basis, we may allow carefully selected marketing partners to send postal mailings to members who have signed up to be on our direct mail list. These companies will never be given your email address and will not have access to any information about you other than your postal mailing address. If you wish to opt out of receiving these postal mailings you may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may share the personal information of each of our Visitors and Customers with:
- Our service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Other third parties, but only with your consent or direction to do so.
- Note that BiemBie will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this Policy.
How you can access or change your personal information
If you would like to review or change the details that you have supplied us with at any time you can contacting us on email@example.com or call us on 060 743 0455. (Contact hours: Weekdays 8:00 – 17:00)
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy regarding your information, the following information is not regarded as personal information for purposes of this Policy:
- Permanently de-identified information that does not relate and/or cannot be traced back to you specifically.
- We may compile, use, share and otherwise process such information as we deem fit.
- Non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us. We own and retain all rights in such information.
- Information which you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including (without limitation) any blog, chat room, albums, community, classifieds or discussion board. Because the information has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longer confidential and does not constitute personal information subject to protection under this Policy. Since such public environments are accessible by third parties, it is possible that third parties may collect and collate and use such information for their own purposes and you should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any of your personal information in such public environments.
You consent to the processing of your personal information
By accepting this Policy, you consent to our collection, storage, processing and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
Optional consent to marketing & service communications
Although you cannot opt out of receiving communications we need to send you relating directly to your Website purchases, you can opt out of receiving various other types of communications from us, being as follows:
- Sporadic alerts about exclusive discounts, special offers, sales and competitions.
- Regular newsletters to inform you about offers, hot products and other things that may be of interest to you (based on your selected interests and previous purchases) or to our Customers generally.
- You can opt out of service mails and notify us about your marketing communication references firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also opt out on a specific type of communication by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. While we do our best to act on your preferences as soon as we can, please be aware that it may take up to 14 days for changes to your preferences concerning newsletters or service emails to take effect.
Frequently Asked Questions
We rent, sell and supply kid’s toys and play equipment aged 0-12years.
You can choose to use any of these methods to contact us:
Business Hours are 08:30 – 17:00
Phone: 060 743 0455
Fax: 086 613 9312
BiemBie delivers orders to your office or home, anywhere in South Africa.
Our rentals are available in Cape Town and surrounding area.
We are a Cape Town based company that currently offers rental services to the Cape Peninsula area and we sell and distribute all other goods offered on our website country wide.
No, rental delivery costs are calculated upon completing your online booking. The delivery cost is clculated based upon your delivery address filled in on your order and not the billing address. So if the venue is on a wine farm out in Paarl the delivery fee will be calculated accordingly. Also refer to our rental delivery Rental Delivery Information page for more information.
You should book the item you are interested in as soon as you are able to also pay for that booking. We do not hold booking and ALL booking must be paid upon completing the online booking.
Payment is required upon completing your online order or booking . “NO PAY, NO PLAY”.
BiemBie is a well known play equipment sale & rental company. We have never missed, been late or simply just not delivering for an event or completed order. You are welcome to contact us directly via the website and the phone numbers supplied when making a booking or completed an online purchase.
This is only done by special arrangement. All our castles can be hired overnight for an additional price of 50% of the total hire cost. This only applies to secure gardens, and you must accept full responsibility for the equipment. This also only applies if the castle has not been booked already for the next morning. If it has been booked for the next day then we will not allow overnight stay. In some cases it will also be required to hold the item over night at no additional charge due to logistical reasons.
There are pictures with dimensions of the equipment on the respective product pages.
It is the customer’s responsibility to measure their garden and accurately assess whether the play equipment will fit or not. Should the client get the measurement incorrect and we are unable to fit the play equipment into the area, the client may request that we deliver different play equipment at additional cost to the client provided that any are available. If this is the case, the client will be liable for double delivery costs as we will be doing the same delivery twice.
We rely on the information supplied by you to ensure that you get the correct equipment on the day. We reserve the right to deny delivery should we encounter that the area is not suitable or impossible to manoeuvre. An example of this would be where clients have 60 stairs to their property, no gates to rear of house, narrow alleyways with obstructions. Please tell us at the time of booking if you have any narrow access ways, a torturous route, or if there are lots of steps to the location.
No. We deliver to the greater part of Cape Town. There are however some areas that we do not deliver to. Refer to Rental Delivery Information document for more information.
No. All our equipment is delivered and setup on site.
If it is raining on the day of your party, you can change your booking prior to delivery. Almost all of our play equipment are usable indoors. Please refer to our terms and conditions of rental regarding refund and date changes.
All of our play equipment can be used indoors with the exception of the jumping castles.
Yes we do. Please refer to our rental category of the website for further details.
Our play equipment is for children up to the age of 12, and will not withstand the weight of an adult. Overloading the equipment damages it beyond repair and you are liable for replacement. Please refer to our terms and conditions of equipment hire for further details.
Do not allow more than 8 children on a jumping castle at any single given time. This will result in overcrowding and possible injury to the children. This is only a guideline and will vary dependant on the size and age of the children.
It would be appreciated if all sharp objects, stones, sticks, obstruction and animal mess be removed from the area where the equipment will be installed. For water slides, a hosepipe and supply of water must be supplied. It is also recommended that you have some idea of where you will be getting power from and how you will need the equipment positioned/erected. Our delivery guys will endeavor to accommodate you as much as possible within the timescales at their disposal. We generally have a lot of equipment to deliver within a very short time frame and therefore advise them that a delivery and erection of equipment be done in 15-25 minutes. We need clear and as close as possible access to the location you would like equipment situated. Jumping castles will be wheeled to the location on a trolley. The jumping castle and trolley are approximately +- 800mm wide (castle dependent). Please make sure that your sprinkler system is switched off for the duration of the play equipment hire and point out the sprinkler pipes so we do not damage them when securing the jumping castle with metal pegs.
The inflatable can go on grass, paving, tiles, cement floor. The roller coaster will work on hard and soft surfaces, but all the equipment is better used on soft clean surfaces like grass.
Please advise us at the time of booking if your garden is not level, it may be necessary for us to visit your garden prior to your party to tell you if it is suitable for jumping castle hire or not. This visit will be at an additional cost. Normally we are able to secure the castle to prevent any side movements. It remains the clients responsibility to ensure that the site is suitable for the use of the equipment.
We usually take 15-20 minutes to set up the equipment.
We deliver and collect as close as possible to the requested times when making a booking. These are used as a guideline as we cannot be in more than one place at a time. Collections are between 5pm and 7pm. We will always try to accommodate your party hours, so please ask at the time of the booking if the collection should be later. Please note that we do not collect later than 7pm, only on prior arrangement.
No, the jumping castle can suffer abrasion damage if it’s in direct contact with branches or walls. When we deliver the jumping castle we will place it so as to avoid contact with these damaging surfaces.
Yes, just switch off the power and unplug the extension lead from your socket. Please be aware that the jumping castle will deflate very quickly. Make sure that there is nobody on the jumping castle when you switch it off. Please do not allow anybody to walk on the jumping castle once it is deflated, this also causes damage to the jumping castle.
It is recommended that you order your desired play equipment at least a month prior to your event to avoid disappointment.
No. All our jumping castles are inspected, washed and sanitised by us within 48 hours of return. We will charge clients where foodstuff, paints, tape and other foreign substances are found on our castles that require specialised cleaning services.
The customer is liable for damage, other than normal wear and tear, to both the jumping castle and the motor. One of the conditions of hire is that we would notify the customer within 24 hours of any damage to the inflatable. We then get a repair quote from our supplier which is discussed with the customer and go ahead with the repairs. As we DO NOT patch our jumping castles and replace whole damaged sections it is imperative that the customer ensure that no animals or any action (e.g. paint, pens, tape) that could damage the castle or motor, be allowed near it for the duration of rental.
Yes, they are vacuumed and cleaned with an antibacterial solution. Please keep in mind that if you have a Sunday booking that the castle will have gone out the Saturday and unfortunately my guys are not always able to clean the castle 100% before they deliver it to you for a Sunday party. In this case they will clean it properly when they deliver it at your house/venue.
Please read “specific rules to follow” on our terms and conditions. By accepting our terms and conditions you are accepting and agreeing to follow the specific rules as stated under our terms and conditions.
Please refer to our cancellation policy under our terms and conditions.
Date changes can only be accommodated if at least 5 working days’ notice has been given and if the items are still available on the new requested date. Less than 5 working days’ notice will result in you losing any money paid except the delivery fee, which is refunded) and a new booking will need to be made. No money will be carried over to the other date due to us losing out on a booking. Only written date changes will be accepted (e-mail). Date changes that has been made 5 working days before party date, has 31 days to re-book the party, otherwise you forfeit any money paid
We offer the rental & sale of play equipment & toys to keep the kids entertained for hours – from plastic roller coasters to inflatables to the cutest playhouses & play structures. The kids can’t just play – you need party supplies, party packs, tables, chairs and covers too!!!
Here at BiemBie we have it all !
If you don’t have that special birthday present yet….why not browse through our toy section.
BiemBie’s service is to deliver (at additional charge per suburb) all equipment before the party. Our team will set up the play equipment / inflatables and leave the party supplies, chairs, tables & covers in the capable hands of the mommy to arrange – mommies knows best after all!!
Enjoy browsing through website, getting ideas for your little one’s party and if you need anything please let us know – We’d love to help you out!
This option is not available at the moment
Identification of BiemBie Products
Placing an item in the shopping basket does not constitute an agreement of sale between BiemBie and the user. We will not be held liable if such items are not available when the order is completed later.
Stocks of all goods on offer are limited. We will remove such an item from the sales order if no stock is available. BiemBie shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued. However, should BiemBie be unable to fulfil any order placed by you at the advertised price due to stock having sold out, BiemBie will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such product, as explained in more detail under the “Agreements of Sale” clause below and in the Return & Refund Policy.
Please note that although BiemBie endeavours to accurately describe and/or depict each product on the Website, some descriptions or photographs may be of a generic nature and not specific to the particular product you wish to buy. However, should you be dissatisfied with the product you receive for any reason, you are entitled to return the product to BiemBie for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. Refer to Return & Refund Policy.
Agreements of Sale
An agreement of sale between BiemBie and a user only comes into effect if and when a payment of an electronic transfer or bank deposit is reflected on BiemBie bank account and only if such payment is received within 48 hours of sending the sales order. BiemBie reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or execute an order without reason. BiemBie also reserves the right to cancel orders in full or in part as circumstances dictate. BiemBie shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by the user as per the Return & Refund Policy agreement. We will take all reasonable efforts to maintain correct prices on the website and sales order. However, should errors occur and items are offered at incorrect prices, BiemBie will not be obliged to sell goods at such incorrect prices and shall only be liable to refund monies paid.
Placing a product in a shopping basket or adding it to a wish list without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an agreement of sale and/or an order for such product, and as such, BiemBie may remove such product from the shopping basket or wish list if stock becomes unavailable and you cannot hold BiemBie liable if such product is not available when the purchase cycle is completed at a later stage.
- Prices quoted on the website includes VAT
- BiemBie reserves the right to change the quoted price at any given time should that price be effected by matter beyond our control.
- Prices are subject to Rand/ Dollar Exchange.
- Delivery and installation prices excluded, as it depends on the size of structures ordered.
- Delivery 6-8 weeks from date of order when it is required to import specifies equipment.
- BiemBie or their suppliers cannot be held liable for delays in deliveries due to shipment delays, customs checks, and national/international holidays.
- Goods remain the property of BiemBie until paid in full.
- Fuel-surcharge applies to all deliveries and collections.
Cancel Your Purchase Order
To cancel your orders please contact us immediately on email@example.com. You can choose to cancel the whole order or partial order.
A whole order can be cancelled as long as the order status is:
- Awaiting payment
- In progress
Individual products can be cancelled as long as the order status is:
- Awaiting payment
- In progress
- Ready to ship
We are currently unable to cancel or reduce quantities of individual products.
Termination of Sales, Cancellation of Orders & Blacklisting:
- By BiemBie: BiemBie reserves the right, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud and/or where it suspects that you have created multiple User profiles to take advantage of a promotion or Coupon intended by BiemBie to be used once-off by you, to blacklist you on its database to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and BiemBie, in whole or in part, on notice to you. BiemBie shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you (see BiemBie’s Return & Refund Policy in this regard), and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such blacklisting and/or refusal to process any order/sale.
- By BiemBie: BiemBie reserves the right to cancel any sale/s in whole or in part, in the event of a permanent unavailability of stock of the product/s which you have ordered. In such event, BiemBie will notify you of the fact that it has cancelled the sale because of stock unavailability, and issue you a full refund of the amount paid in respect of such product/s, as per the Return & Refund Policy.
- By You: You are entitled to cancel any sale concluded on this Website within 30 days after date of receipt of the goods and to obtain a refund. You may also cancel a sale where delivery is delayed beyond the stipulated delivery date/time frame (or where none is specified, beyond 30 days from the order date). Please read the Return & Refund Policy for further details in this regard.
Amounts payable by You
- Prices: The price of each product is displayed with the product listing. In the event of a sale or special offer, the discounted price is displayed.
- Delivery Charges: Delivery charges differ depending on a variety of factors, including product type, price, and weight, as well as whether delivery is to be made within, or outside, the borders of South Africa. Please refer to BiemBie Delivery Information.
- Value Added Tax: Value added tax at the rate of 14% is charged on goods bought by South African residents. VAT is not payable on orders if both the billing and the shipping address are international. If this amount is added to your order in error, then this amount will be refunded to you.
- Import Duties: Import duties may be payable by recipients of goods in foreign countries. BiemBie does not know what import duties/levies may be payable and cannot calculate or estimate such costs. You are responsible for determining whether any such import duties/levies are payable and, if so, the amount thereof.
- Errors: BiemBie shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately indicate prices and delivery charges. However, should products be erroneously offered at incorrect prices and/or delivery charges, BiemBie will not be obliged to sell products at such incorrect prices and/or delivery charges, but shall refund monies paid by you should you not wish to proceed with the purchase at the correct price and/or delivery charge.
Subject to any exceptions expressly mentioned below, your payment for any products ordered from BiemBie must be made to us in any one of the following ways:
Credit card payments:
- At the time of placing the order, the transaction details are presented to the bank and payment is collected immediately. If the bank’s authorization is not obtained, the order will be cancelled. BiemBie may carry out certain fraud checks with the cardholder or the cardholder’s bank, should BiemBie be unable to verify the validity of the transaction the order will be cancelled.
- Storing credit card details: BiemBie uses a third party payment gateway service of MyGate.
Bank deposits & Electronic Funds Transfer:
If you select to pay via this method, instructions will be given on how to deposit monies into BiemBie’s bank account and it would be subject to the following rules:
- the exact amount must be paid;
- the payment must be identified by supplying the order number and surname in the reference section of the deposit slip or on the electronic transfer;
- no transfers may be made from ATM’s;
- cheque deposits are subject to a clearing period.;
- no bank deposits are accepted from outside the borders of South Africa; and your order will be cancelled if the amount due is not paid within 5 business days.
Delivery charges are calculated automatically based on the delivery destination, total value, weight and dimensions of all products included in an order, when the order is created. Please read our Delivery Information page for further details.
- Local delivery (within South Africa)
Local delivery may be made in the following ways:
- Door-to-door: You can have your parcel delivered by courier between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
NOTE: If your parcel weighs 10kg or more, a surcharge applies
- International delivery (outside of South Africa)
- International courier services. The delivery charges for each item purchased for international delivery will be calculated separately and you will be notified accordingly after the purchase have been completed.
- All international deliveries are subject to the import and custom laws of that country, and BiemBie cannot be held responsible if a parcel or item is detained or confiscated due to these laws.
- Delivery periods are only regarded as having commenced upon payment confirmation being received by BiemBie. If paying with a specific credit card for the first time on the Website, or if BiemBie regards the transaction to be large and/or unusual, BiemBie may carry out certain fraud checks with the cardholder’s bank and the delivery period shall only be regarded as having commenced upon completion of such checks.
- Delivery periods are calculated based on business days only. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not taken into account in calculating delivery periods. So, for example, if you order something over the weekend, the delivery period will only start running on the next business day.
- If products with different delivery times are ordered together, the product with the longest delivery time will determine the delivery time of all the products in the order. So, if you want to order various products where some have a shorter delivery period than others, BiemBie recommends that you order such products separately from the products requiring longer delivery times.
- BiemBie makes every effort to ensure that the information supplied on the Website is accurate. Where delays and out of stock situations occur, every reasonable effort will be made to inform the Purchaser.
Restrictions on Sales
The onus is on you to ensure that you and/or the person for whom you may be buying a product for on the Website, meet any age restrictions applicable to such product and that these restrictions are observed. For example, if you make a website purchase of toys for a child, the onus is on you to ensure that the toy is suitable for such child’s age. Accordingly you indemnify BiemBie from any and all liability in this regard, including any liability arising as a result of your failure to provide accurate information in this regard when completing the Website purchase.
Defects, Returns, Refunds & Guarantees
Should you not be satisfied with any product purchased by you on the website, by reason of a defect, incorrect choice of product, or otherwise, you may, under certain circumstances, be entitled to either be refunded or have the product repaired or replaced, as the case may be. The Return & Refund Policy regulates your rights in this regard, and how products are to be returned to us. The Return & Refund Policy is hereby incorporated by reference into these T&C’s. Please refer to the Return & Refund Policy.
A full record of every sale and related transaction between you and BiemBie shall be maintained for a period of 12 months following the date of such sale or related transaction. You shall thus only be able to view and print such record during such period, where after, you shall be responsible for retaining your own record of the relevant sale or related transaction.
Save for BiemBie being liable to you –
- under the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“CPA”) in relation to any products sold by BiemBie to you via the Website; and
- under sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the ECT Act in relation to BiemBie’s payment systems not being sufficiently secure,
Neither BiemBie nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this Website or the services or content provided from and through this Website. Furthermore, BiemBie makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this Website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. You are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to firstname.lastname@example.org
Although the products sold via the Website may be under warranty, the Website itself is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet your individual requirements. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to accepting these T&C’s that the service available from and through this Website will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software.
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this Website should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of BiemBie and you are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Website is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law and, subject to the ‘Disputes’ clause of these T&C, you and BiemBie submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this Website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this Website shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that BiemBie suffers any damage or loss.
You allow BiemBie to take all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of the Website and back-office applications.
All online transactions are secured via the third party (MyGate) secure platform and BiemBie hold no control or liability towards the information or access thereto and also to any damages that could occur as a result of actions by the third party.
Changes to Agreement
BiemBie may, in its sole discretion, change these T&C or any part thereof at any time and will endeavour to notify you via the website of any material changes. It is your responsibility to ensure that you regularly check these T&C and are satisfied with the amendments. Should you not be satisfied with the amendments, you must refrain from placing any further orders on, or from using in any way, the Website.
Between you and BiemBie: Save for urgent or interim relief which may be granted by a competent court, in the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between you and BiemBie on any matter provided for in, or arising out of these T&C, and not resolved through the Customer Relations Department of BiemBie, then such a dispute shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa. The expedited arbitration rules may be downloaded from http://www.arbitration.co.za/downloads/expedited_rules.pdf.
Address for Notices
BiemBie chooses as its address for all purposes under these T&C, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, the following address: email@example.com
Term and Termination
These T&C shall commence from the date on which they are published on the Website and continue indefinitely, as amended by BiemBie from time to time (as described above), for so long as the Website exists and is operational, BiemBie being entitled to terminate these T&C and/or shut down the Website at any time (subject to still processing any orders then already placed and accepted by BiemBie).
Copyright & Other Intellectual Property Rights
Any and all copyright subsisting in the Website, including these T&C, vests in BiemBie and all rights not expressly granted are reserved. BiemBie cannot screen or edit all the content available from the Website and does not accept any liability for illegal, defamatory or obscene content. You are encouraged to inform BiemBie of any content that may be offensive or illegal.
All the content, trademarks and data on this Website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to BiemBie and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
When you visit the Website or send e-mails to BiemBie, you consent to receiving communications from BiemBie electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by BiemBie satisfy any legal requirements, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be “in writing”.
Hyperlinks, Framing, Spiders & Crawlers
Hyperlinks provided on this Website to non-BiemBie sites are provided as is and BiemBie does not necessarily agree with, edit or sponsor the content on such web pages.
No person, business or web site may frame this site or any of the pages on this Website in any way whatsoever.
No person, business or web site may use any technology to search and gain any information from this Website without the prior written permission of BiemBie. Such permission could be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org
The ECT Act states that when goods or services are offered by way of certain electronic transactions, the seller thereof must make certain information about it available to customers on websites where the goods or services are offered.
BiemBie’s information is as follows:
Full name: BiemBie Pty (LTD), registered in South Africa, registration number 2014/262741/07
Main business: Online retailer
Phone number: +27 (0) 60 743 0455
Physical address for receipt of legal service (also postal address):
BiemBie Pty (LTD)
Postnet Suit 118
Private Bag X19
Official email address: email@example.com